OPEN: 29th March
DEADLINE: Open ended
HONORABLE MENTIONS ANNOUNCEMENT: 01st November
WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT: 08th November
* Most voted entry by the public selected each month.
– Honorable Mentions selected by our jury:
* Selection of 50 honorable mentions.
– Final contest winners selected by our jury:
* Selection of 1 winner in each category and 1 overall winner.
– Entrants must be 16 years old or above.
– No limited entries.
– Photography must be submitted in the following requirements:
– Photography must be published under a public profile.
– Use the following hashtags in the photography caption: #wearemarvila and #prateato.
– Pick one of the category’s hashtag (art or lifestyle).
– Tag @Prateato.
– Like Prateato’s Instagram profile.
– Entrants must provide a title and caption to their photograph. The caption must be written in English or Portuguese only.
– No identifiable mark, signature, or stamp is allowed anywhere on the photograph.
– The entrant must be the author of the photograph submitted in his/her legal name.
– The entrant must be the copyright holder or have been authorized by the copyright holder to submit the photograph.
– The entry must not violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
– Entries will be judged based on relevance (30%), , creativity (35%), composition (20%), visual appeal (15%).
– There will be:
* One (1) Grand Prize winner,
* Two (2) Overall Category winners,
* Fifty (50) Honorable Mentions.
GRAND PRIZE (1)
– The winning photographer will be awarded with a 1000€ worth prize. (The winner will be the best performing author in the 2 categories – Art, Lifestyle)
OVERALL CATEGORY WINNERS (2)
– The winning photographers will be awarded with a 500€ worth prize.
HONORABLE MENTIONS (50)
– Chance to have your work exhibited at Prateato’s 1st anniversary event.
– Copyright of the photograph will remain to the photographer.
– Top 50 photographs will be displayed on PRATEATO websites to promote PRATEATO related events, and future contests.
– The winning entries (photographs) will be used on PRATEATO’S communication, documenting video(s), websites and social platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, and exhibitions for the promotional purpose of future events and contests.
I declare that…
A. I am the author of the photograph(s) I submit.
B. I am the sole copyright holder or have been authorized by the copyright holder to
submit the photograph(s).
C. I guarantee that to the best of my knowledge no third party can claim rights or raise objections to publication/reproduction/distribution of the photograph submitted.
Submission of the photograph does not violate any applicable law, including but not limited to the Copyright Law of Portugal.
D. I accept all Entry Rules for the We are Marvila 2018 Photography Contest.
E. I grant PRATEATO and FFA Real Estate permission to use photograph submitted in the contest, and without any remuneration being due, in its online archive showcasing the results of previous events and contests.
F. If my photograph is awarded, I grant Prateato and FFA Real Estate a three-year full copyrights permission to use my winning photograph in brochure(s), video(s) and all media, including online, the exhibition, and all promotional activities in relation to PRATEATO’S Events, and future contests, without any remuneration being due.
(Contest conditions and rules are subject to change.)